ON LINE APPLICATION ONLY
Closing date 15 November 2016
- Submission of entries for the RIAI Silver Medal for Housing 2011 -2012 can be made online only
- Closing date for entries online is 15 November 2016
- Only projects designed by Registered RIAI Architects shall be considered for the Silver Medal
- Entrants must be RIAI Members
- Once you have submitted your entry online you are unable to make any changes
- The RIAI asks that all images submitted be in the JPG format.
- JPG is the most common image format used by digital cameras and other photographic image capture devices.
- Each image should be 2MB
- Each image should be saved as project name_ practice_description _.jpg
- 5 images in total should be uploaded at 2MB each
- There should be at least one main image that is a “publicity image” (an image that can be used for press and media purpose and incorporates the project at its very best) it should be saved as publicity_image_project_name_practice.jpg
- 5 images should be uploaded as a Zip file as Project Name_ Practice
Plans/ Elevations - PDF Drawings
- The RIAI asks that descriptive plans and elevations be submitted in the PDF format as it produces a more accessible document in a smaller file size.
- Drawings should be as PDF, A4 size, editing disabled and web optimised if available.
- Drawings should be saved - project name_description_practice.pdf
- Max Drawings 4 in total should be a zipped file project and size should be no more than 5 MB as Project Name_ Practice
- All uploads should be saved in Zip format and named PROJECT_NAME_PRACTICE_NAME_LOCATION.zip
Each entry must be submitted using the official online entry form.
The information on the form will be used in all publicity.