Entry Guidelines 2017
The RIAI invites its Members to submit projects for the RIAI Irish Architecture Awards 2017
The RIAI Irish Architecture Awards are the premier annual architecture awards in Ireland.
All projects certified ‘practically complete’ during 2016 are eligible.
The Awards recognise the best projects across 13 categories and all shortlisted buildings go forward for the Public Choice Award.
THERE ARE TWO SECTIONS TO COMPLETE FOR FULL ENTRY INTO THE RIAI AWARDS
Section 1. Complete online entry form, and pay (2017 Entry Fee: €100 + VAT @ 23% Total €123.00)
Section 2. Preparation of A1 Board Packing and Delivery - Deliver your board to: RIAI Awards 2017 - Category - 8 Merrion Square, Dublin 2.
THE CATEGORIES FOR RIAI 2017 AWARDS DOWNLOAD FULL LIST OF CATEGORIES AND INFORMATION HERE ►:
PREPARING YOUR ENTRY - DOWNLOAD PREPARING YOUR ENTRY HERE►:
- Remember the RIAI Member submitting the entry and using their membership details must be responsible for the design of the building.
- Multiple Entries: - An Entrant may submit as many entries as desired for the Awards, provided that each is fully compliant with the entry requirements and the relevant fee is paid for each entry.
The RIAI acknowledges the collaborative nature of architecture but with regard to the use of the title ‘architect’ we have a legal obligation to comply with the Building Control Act 2007.
RULES OF ENTRY - TERMS & CONDITIONS DOWNLOAD RULES HERE►:
- Submission deadline is 12 noon Monday 24 April 2017
- Projects should be supplied on A1 Board with the allocated Order ID Number of the project and category - see example of A1 Board Layout.
- Projects should bear no logo or markings other than the name of the project so that projects can be judged anonymously
- Entrants must be RIAI Registered Members or Practice Members - if you are registered as a Member and not a Practice Member, your individual Member details will be used and published.
- The decisions of the judges are final and conclusive. No discussion or correspondence will be entered into.